Enjoy an exclusive three hour guided tour to discover the most amazing animals in the park.
Would you like to explore the Mundomar wildlife habitat?
Now you can enjoy a three hour totally guided tour around the whole park to meet the entire Mundomar family and their keepers, in first person.
Accompanied by our keepers you are going to discover: all the species of the park, their characteristics and their daily care and you will visit the dolphinarium, the sea lion and exotic bird areas to find out about the wonderful work that is done there.
The itinerary is:
- 11:00 to 11:30 Visit the sea lions area.
- 11:30 to 12:10 A tour to see the flamingos, storks, meerkats, giant tortoises, armadillos, black-and-white ruffed lemur, golden-handed tamarin, coatis and white-headed marmoset.
- 12:10 to 12:30 Coffee Break: Take a break for a coffee.
- 12:30 to 13:00 Continue the VIP tour to see the ring-tailed lemurs, eclectus parrots, sun parakeets, wetlands, rainbow lorikeets, squirrel monkeys and visit the aviary.
- 13:00 to 13:30 Visit the dolphinarium (on November 7, 8, 14 and 15 the dolphinarium is not visited)
- 13:30 to 14:00 Learn about the birds and their daily care at the exotic bird area.
This experience includes:
- A photograph with the parrots
- A photo with a dolphin (on November 7, 8, 14 and 15 the dolphinarium is not visited)
- A photo with a sea lion
- Welcome Kit: T-shirt, backpack and water.
The requirements of this experience are:
- Participants must be at the park at least 15 minutes beforehand.
- Children aged between 4 and 7 must be accompanied by an adult when they take part in the activity.
- Please notify the establishment when making the reservation if you have any disabilities.
*Children aged 8 and older can take part in the activity without being accompanied by an adult.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: Given the current circumstances, Mundomar has changed its protocol related to the different activities organised in the nature park to guarantee the well-being of our animals and to protect them from COVID-19. The new measures include the mandatory use of masks throughout the experience.