Enjoy an exclusive three hour guided tour to discover the most amazing animals in the park.
Would you like to explore the Mundomar wildlife habitat?
Now you can enjoy a three hour totally guided tour around the whole park to meet the entire Mundomar family and their keepers, in first person.
Accompanied by our keepers you are going to discover: all the species of the park, their characteristics and their daily care and you will visit the dolphinarium, the sea lion and exotic bird areas to find out about the wonderful work that is done there.
The morning itinerary
- 10:30 to 11:30 A tour to see the flamingos, storks, armadillos, black-and-white ruffed lemur, golden-handed tamarin, coatis and white-headed marmoset.
- 11:30 to 12:00 Visit the sea lions area.
- 12:00 to 12:10 Eclectus, lemur catta and parrots of the sun.
- 12:10 to 12:30 Take a break for a coffee.
- 12:30 to 13:00 Rainbow lorikeet, saimiris, aviary and penguins.
- 13:00 to 13:30 Visit the dolphinarium.
- 13:30 to 14:00 Learn about the birds and their daily care at the exotic bird area.
The evening itinerary (only for open park)
- 15:00h a 15:30h: A tour to see the flamingos, storks, meerkats, giant tortoises, armadillos, black-and-white ruffed lemur, golden-handed tamarin, coatis and white-headed marmoset.
- 15:30h a 15:55h: Visit the sea lions area.
- 16:00h a 16:25h: Learn about the birds and their daily care at the exotic bird area.
- 16:25h a 16:55h: Visit the dolphinarium
- 16:55h a 17:20h: Rainbow lorikeet, saimiris, aviary and penguins.
- 17:20h a 17:35h: Take a break for a coffee.
- 17:35h a 18:00h: Eclectus, lemur catta and parrots of the sun.
This experience includes:
- Access to the park from opening time to closing time (only for open park)
- A photograph with the parrots.
- A photograph with a dolphin.
- A photograph with a sea lion.
- Welcome Kit: T-shirt and backpack.
The requirements of this experience are:
- Participants must be at the park at least 15 minutes beforehand.
- Children aged between 4 and 7 must be accompanied by an adult when they take part in the activity.
- Please notify the establishment when making the reservation if you have any disabilities.
*Children aged 8 and older can take part in the activity without being accompanied by an adult.
**Itineraries are subject to change.